Barrel Finished Pepper Vodka, mixed with lime, avocado, and agave syrup for your pleasure. Pair it with your favorite tacos.
Servings: 2 people
- Coupe or Rocks glass
- 5 oz Scratch Barrel Finished Pepper Vodka
- 1 oz Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz Agave simple syrup
- 1/2 fruit Avocado
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chile powder Ground pasilla chile is our go to...
- Cut the avocado in half and spoon into the shaker.
- Add the syrup, vodka, and lime juice.
- Muddle thoroughly.
- Add ice, and shake thoroughly.
- Rim your glass with salt and chile powder.
- Strain contents into glass. If served up-done. If using a rocks glass, add a nice large rock.